Donate to YoungLifeLeaders.org

Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas comes early...


By 9:30am it had already been a ridiculously BOOYAH day! I finished my first semester of seminary with an A on my Greek final this morning: The virgin birth isn't the only miracle we're celebrating this Christmas. After class I checked my voice mail to learn that I had won a YEAR'S SUPPLY of BURRITOS from CHIPOTLE! I think that means 52 coupons for burritos, which means today was a good day. The next message was from the Housing Manager of the on campus apartments where we live informing me that I had been hired as the new apartment manager for building #4 on campus! Its a part-time job that gives us reduced rent. So...that means we'll keep our moving steak alive (Nat and I have each moved dwellings every year since 2002) as we will move across the apartment complex into a different building the 2nd week in January. We'll keep you posted on our new address.

No comments: